.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

@. rainbow veins

HARRO EVERYBODY :P

I'm back from my happy happy trip , as I said it was ALMOST-perfection.
If we had Jia there it would be splendid! Yay.

Either way we had lots of fun! :)
Especially when I needed this the most!

Harhahrharhar yours truly, no actually ;
its just me for me and me >: P

So we went to Bra's house in the morning, but before that
Had DIM SUM with the family in the morning of course! It was yummy.

Then off we went to Malacca!
Zoooom. The trip was pretty boring. Us listening to our songs and Derek playing his Nintendo and his Rubik's Cube. He cannot stop I tell you.

Me and bra :P

We went to Brian's aunty's house first!
There I found out that they are Baba Nyonyas (peranakan)
EXCITED, since my mom always tell me baba nyonya foods are amayzing!

They are soooo friendly, and treat us like their family as well.
Super awesome (!!!!)

THE FOOD IS GREAT! YAY 101 % HAPPY.
I bet the girls are too!

Despite the fact we are missing Jia!

HOTEL TIME :D
My retarded face, Brenda and Aunty Lina! (L)
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa. we are here!
we are feeling so very hot and can't wait to jump down the pooool !

Catch bra's face.

VERY EXCITED LEH! :P
don't see manda, see our sexy backs hahahhaa!

Do you feel like swimming now?

Before swimming and after swimming. .......
SO RELAXING IN THE POOL.
that is seriously, SOUL VACATION.

At night was Aunt Ruby's Seventieth Grand Birthday!
That lady is awesome I tell you!
Getting ready... and as usual we are late... T_T
sorry Aunt Lina!

Aunt Lina has a great family and Wow It's a whole complete different culture and stuffs compare to our family.

I still can't express how happy I feel!

The happy soul people.....

You like her dress?
I know WE do (L)
SEEEEEE SO DIFFERENT. How often do you see this???
Spot brenda's man HAHAA.

I can see aunt Ruby hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

They were being so helpful friendly and kind and kind of making us FIT IN you know,
I really felt like one of em'.

They thought us how to ballroom dance,
salsa , cha cha and so much more!
I tell you is so hard!

AND BRENDA STEP ON MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, VERY THE PAIN
she must be t0o happy with her man HHAHAA.

but nvm hahahaha I still love her at least I got scar of a sweeet sweet memory
so I will never forget this moment.

Soul camwhorin ;p


Too bad bra changed already!
You should see how handsome he looked (L)

So we kinda talked and chat till midnight and so evantually fall asleep
ordered pizza but the mantook so long we fell asleeep.

IT came at 3! ma de.. -.-
We ate , and went back to sleep!

WE WOKE UP LATE THE NEXT MORNING.
Nevermind.


The hardest part is letting go!

Off we went galavanting in Jonker's Street.
If not food then what? :)

We spend lots of hours there and it's FREAKING HOT!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!

Then aunt Lina brought us back home!!
I was talking in the car with Bra about his childhoood life while the girls are sleeping....
Derek with his Nintendo -.- and JARED!

I tell you I love JARED . Ok don't tell people.
CHOW,
Can see can see?
its like two Lion's sleeping together -.-
Brenda is sleeping on Amanda like i dono very weird and wrong postures.


THATS ALL.
I HOPE we 5 can go together again someday
it will be awesome!

CHOW


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home