.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

@.2011


(L)

Hiiiiiii !!!! I can't wait for 2011 ! Transformers 3 omg
I can tell you Michael Bay is the most amazing person in the whole universe!
How can someone make a movie sooooo.. significantly dynamic.
Omg.

I LOVE TRANSFORMERS.

Beeen repeating the show like over and over again and if i'd had to choose between
transformers 1 and 2. Omg. Out of the question.
BOTH ;)

I can't wait to watch the next sequel to this.


Best show,yet.

*

Why am I being random? Lol.
Cos' I watched Transformers on HBO today, Omg I love it love love love it!
Then It was The Other Boleyn Girl,
it's freaking annoying when they cut all the scenes.

Then was 90210... and Transformers2!

How do you like my Friday!!! :)
I love my Friday!

I can't wait for next Friday!


DAMN I LOVE TODAY ( Friday)
(L)

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home