.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

@.branch,


Short update! ;) Yesterday was out with the girls + Bra - Manda
We miss her alot! I hope she's managing okay! :) Nothing is the same without Manda chow!
Speaking of i'm gonna trash her house soon (Kidding)

Watched Time Traveller's Wife! ;) What can I say it's soooo good.
I'm eye-ing 500 days of summer next.

I'm so happy I have the best songs on earth now!
New ones, and blasts from the pasts. MmmMm all good good memories!

I'm gonna cut my fringe soon ! @#$%#$^@ wish me luck everybody! :<
Just wanna try something different cos I'm so bored with myself.

Currently playing some good old tracks which I like to hear since I was a child!

Yeah and you should be reminded not to repeat the same things twice
**

1.Hope Manda is going strong!
Deepest condolences to you and your family(L)

2.Hope shihao is doing ok -.-
Deepest condolences to your .......
spider.

**

I had a nightmare today!!! Sort of like Megan's Body-ish! :'(
bye bye


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home