.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

@.make way for nodddyyy


Mmmm mm how lazy can I get?
Currently slacking on a Saturday afternoon.

Woke up late , still in PJ's ,
WMP on a shuffle mode playing Emi Fujita's
Sipping on a hot hot chocolate.. mmm....

Family went over to Pyramid to watch the Premiere of
Cloudy!With a chance of meat balls..
(Which only releases at 15 october)
Felt guilty if I would've went, so no go for mua.

Should I...

remove all links and wait for them to tag me saying "Link me!"
Or just keep em there and make rubbish?
On a pretty note, it's already shorter. you know! Please tell me someone notice it.

Gonna strive to the whole October starting ... now!


P/S : If I don't blog tomorrow, which I probably won't.
Happy lets see.. 20th Birthday to Hadry H. !
Damn I can't ever forget how freaking much we've gone through! :)
Have fun through your year even though we rarely talk!

P/s (ii) : Someone's grandmother's birthday's today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home