.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

@.losers

so hello I don't have any pictures to put in probably because I'm so lazy and hate
getting waken up from bed that sucks big time.

So yea whatever planning to fail my addmaths and trying real hard to actually pass physics by not getting pity marks TEE-HEE which I doubt will happen but thank you all who are supporting me ha ha ha.

Been slacking real much lately and given up from addmaths so ha ha expect a big red mark on my report card lol whatever

Oh and so by the way thank you for giving muchmuchmuch publicity here to ma man which has been in a 'scandal' a year ago it doesn't really affect me now you see.
but #1 most bad man or whatever? lol thank you very much man. thank you malaysians who voted for him till he became number1 instead of ruining his rep
you let him gain publicity neh...

so whose the dumb one now? sucker hhahahaha.

taking stupid pictures makes you number 1. secretly having a wife from another country puts you right on top of the list too woooo.
people must be shallow nowadays mmm..

so if I don't study will it make me number 1 most smart girl in the world?
Hhahaa

Use you brain!
xxx


dah
(p/s: it was edc and andy lau . if you actually read the papers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home