.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

@. I LOVE YOU

(Reserved Post)

28TH OCTOBER 2009.
Who's birthday is it today?

One and only, Amanda C !

For all the things we've gone through, for all the things we did share talked laughed and argue-ed about, you know I will always cherish you, forever!

Good friends are not easy to find, True friends are even harder,
But I've found a place where I know I and We feel important to each other.

QUALITY is better than Quantity!
This post is especiaaaaaally for Amanda , along side for my greatest friends :)
*
Nevertheless, Amanda being the awesome one,
turns sixteen today! :) If you know her really really well, You know that you don't really
know how you would describe her,
some calls her old, and some asks if she's married! WELL SHE'S SINGLE AND FREE TO FISH AND BE FISH-ED :) What are you guys waiting for?



This will follow me Wherever I go ;)


AMANDA (L)
28TH OCTOBER 2008
Amanda's 15th birthday
Look at bra!
2008.
2008
Manda+Mum :)

We love love love love you so much!
Happy birthdaaaay! ;)

Amanda can be silly... outrageous...fun....crazy.. bimbo! most of all she's very vain.
I wonder if she knows that!...
MMmmmm whatchaaa say?..

TENGOK LA APA INI KALAU BUKAN SILLY :)
This is..... 2007 !
VAIN
Amanda's birthday
28th October 2008,
during the day, before the suprise! ;)

Cameron Highlands trip,
Rombongan Merdeka Smk usj13 :)
MmmmMm study....
BIMB-O
VAIN
Omg look at her :D
VAIN-.-
PURPLE :d
VAIN
bimbo!
PICTURE PERFECT
$100000
SILLY. (S)
OUTRAGEOUS
BIMBO
awhwwhwhwhwhwh i so sweet :D
HAPPY
SPECIAL


BIMBO :D

awdwshwhswhswhs i jealous! :p

brenda loooking preeeety! (L)

Never the freaking less, Happpy 16th Birthday! I hope you have
enjoyed it as much as we all did! :)
We all freaking love you and there is no exception to that,
To the girl who can crack up any joke,
To the girl who can be very very very silly
To the girl who is shoooo bimbo,
To the girl who can be DAAAAYMN SEXY
To the girl who Just turned Sixteeeen,

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MY BABY (L)
This one's for you! :)
*

Pheww.. sorry I delay-ed that post for so longggg :)
I'm living my life and screw exams :P

I want to wear braces ! ;)

I FEEL WEIRD AND DIFFERENT :<

I really fail at smiling with teeeth =B
Thank you for reading


dah
P/S : Happy belated Birthday to..
Raymond Chua!
Happy belated HALLOWEEEN :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI YEOW :D
(L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home