.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

@.BABY ITS FACT,

I really cannot get why My Internet damn slow!
Got people steal my connection you think? I'm sure don't have!
Got password one!

But whatever lah, hahaha.
I'm so bored! Tomorrow is Physics paper 3 and honestly I havent touch my book yet!
So cool right 12am already! Why I so relax I don't know!
I cant wait for next weeeeeeek! (L)

Anyways I want to show you something! Hhaha
Last few days I went out to 1U Looking like that I mean
Observe my face! What's below my lips! D;
Horrible
Youuuu see the red red thing? Damn obvious can!
Hahah, My mom said It will Turn into a pimple.
just that the head haven't come out.
I DONT BELIEVE.

At the end, nothing also :P I'm so proud
I can take care of my face, nyahahha.

STUDY Study study, seriously I feel like
soha* :S Hahaha
Oh well when I bored during study I tend to like to take picture
even when I look like CRAP.

Now you know the four-eyes me. Nothing to be
ashamed off!

15th October, I know so long time ago
Was my daddy the superhero's birthday!
I love you so much hahaa Love you paps.

"Happy Birthday to our Lame dad. We love you"

Speaking off... I haven't pay my sister back yet.
Hhaha. I'm so terrible I should probably pay her back soon!

And Oh em gee.....Chuck gets kissed by a guy.. Yuckies D;
Oh well watch to find out! xx

Oh oh oh! Happy birthday to NG U-SERN! :D
Your sixteeeeeen . Like you will ever read this but maybe someday , Nyaha.


Fenn Ling is coming back this Tuesday! Wheeeee (L)

oh well byeee! ;)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home