.

Friday, November 06, 2009

if you knew what was good for you,


Definetely the people I adore ;)

Right I got so much going on in my head right now I wish I could just let everything go.
Take a break, go on a soul vacation.

Fortunately, there's this opportunity tomorrow , Just wishing it'll all work out.
I'm really really going to need this...

I have been missing school for god knows how many days.
And today I had a chance to go.. or not to go.
And I chose the latter .

Really I think I really deserve to go on a soul vacation no? :(

*

I hope Jia is okay, things has been just coming unexpectedly nowadays, seriously
not cool. It has been bothering me eversince my deceased cousin passed away.

And all I can conclude is life is unpredictable but still everyone has to move on,
Yes , Faiz :)

*

And a big sorry to those whom I let down,
Shi hao, Charlotte ,Sylvia and Choon Ho.

and you.

*

I REALLY NEED MY SOUL VAC.

if this doesn't work out maaaaan i'm gonna be as rotten as a maggot.

i neeeed to redeeem myself!
chow (L)
gonna finish a novel I've indulged myself in.. a long... time ago


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home