.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

@.it makes you burn to learn,

Hi world!
Happy Mooncake Festival aka Lantern Festival!
Woke up so very early in the morning to go to the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang day thingy,
It was a bore! But its nice to see some ex-students! OH and my bro! dx kor
hahaa.

After that was alot of sleeping , haha.
Went for KFC and so full.

And the girls came over (missing brenda and brian)
and we played. Haha

Supposingly Mooncakes Festival/Lantern Festival are about
Eating Mooncakes while um Playing Lanters while um Watching the Full Moon?
Well we just played candles!
Hahaha. I got called a witch for some reason :<>

I have way too many pictures that If I post them all You will not get to sleep.
SO I pick out random ones and I dont know If I/They Look Good in it cos
I don't really care! Haha
Amanda and her small stick.
Damn fail! Who wrote it not me :D
Natural! love shape! Thanks to the candle haha

Mai boypren :P
Future : Pick and scrape candle wax from floor
Future : Hairless leg model
Future : Tanglong hanger and Tanglong model
If you don't see me, see green!
Yellow!

I damn fail!
Jia's creation, Ball
Tanglong hanger model now become ball poser.
Wax scraper become ball poser
Amanda remain as hairless legmodel.
Amanda and Jia's ball and stick
Satu Dunia / One World


See ? I told you ball poser'.

Haha are you still awake ! :P
I'm so lazy I did not study at all.
Anyways nevermind, and congratulations to all who recieved an award today.

I'm so lazy to blog haha Bye everyone!

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home