.

Friday, November 13, 2009

@. FOOD

HELLO WORLD.

this is a stupid post!
I know you must be thinking... wth balloons??

Well I'm sorry its because I suddenly got my blogging mojo!

Weird.. apparently blogging is not a word? -.- sien
someone should update the oxford or wtv!


ITS A GIRL. see she got name tag!
My bro named her "Ipuman"
Gross name ever.
This one more handsome!
LOOKS WRONG RIGHT
BUT SO CUTE

*
Any freaking ways today as in Thursday, if I count my days correctly it should be Thursday
was a freaking waste of day! I could've done something much much more productive
but All I do is Eat Sleep & Play.

Hhaah this is what you get when you are lack of friends,
Even play Sims3 out of my last resort!
Hhahahhaha!

If my house has all the entertainment in the world it won't be so bad!

Yesterday , Wednesday was a happy day! (according to my twwweet :B )
Went to Pappa Rich and then offf to swim! Yay -1 w/o Manda!
Physics tuition after , a much better and productive day than today.

How bout TODAY? (as in FRIDAY) hahahaha
I hope I don't waste it again!

*

Every blog I stumble across HAS FOOD IN IT. omfg I get hungry so easily I want to catch
something to eat now!
lao hao sui oooooooooooooo :p
I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT.
and I also still want to go to the beach.
I also still want to cut my hair
and I also still want to put braces on ;B

*

School is sooo boring, I've been skipping like forever! :P
Went on Tuesday and rot like a maggot! Skipped class and went to Manda/B's class
and spent time talking to Shi hao and Manda... B was gambling! :p

RESULTS ARE OK YO :p I only fail one! (PROUD) I aimed I failed 3.
Nyahhahaha

currently chatting with my singapore goood friend FAIZ!

OK I NEED TO EAT.
BADLY.


CHOW!

dah


*
EDITED : OMG MY AD IS MISTER POTATO ! OMG NOW IM SUPER HUNGRY!
GO EAT PEOPLE! AND REMEMBER TO CLICK .CHOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home