.

Friday, April 03, 2009

@. nolita's

*Inserts pretty little pictures here*
(Sorry , I really don't have any pictures :D)


April 1
Skipped schoool
Was reading Eclipse till I came up with the fantastic-est story to fool my girls,
Yes they all got tricked ;)
Brian followed by Amanda Brenda and Jia

*I heard wedding bells today* :O

April 2
I really doubt they will read this but nevertheless,
Happy Sweet Sixteen to Adeline,
I used to be real close to this girl in primary school ,
I can remember she cried for me, in front of the teacher to beg us to be in
same class :)
Its sweet, and i will remember it as long as i live :B
Happy birthday (L)

Happy Sweet Sixteen Shi Hao :D
this guy is super funny,
especially when he talks in english , so powerful
whats not to like? (L)

April 3
Why, I skip schoool again :D


gotta jet, vroooosh
dah


P/s : B, my brightest (*) Star in the night,
ish you =D
(L) (L)

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home