.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

@. i think yo daddy makes alota money!




hello world,
blogger is being a B today,
maybe its just the notebook


I wanna use the comp, pretty much err , badly


Aaron johson is such a pretty boy ,
yes,
Me n Brian watched Angus Thongs and Perfect Snoggings yesterday,
while the srvr broke down on all of us
its not that bad compared to what I've heard from people or the review's
its quite good actually
it has a tad bit of everything, love,friendship,family ,even pets, hahha!
even bra believes that Robbie was so hot!
and Georgia hmm..
I'll watch it again though,
but for just one reason
**
The girls inc bra, came to my house today
they took their ownnn sweeeet time so I decided to start first
as I was thinking " okay lah i think they 15 more minutes coming d*
and i ended up studying for about um 1 and a half hours alone >:)
I studied!

and quite productive
thing is, Im using the laptop which has nothing,
yeap.


Not even MSN
Im in a need of companion!
in deep desperation,
the girls inc bra has gone off to play....
and im alone
they just wouldnt reply me T.T


So Im chatting with Shian shian ! (L)
she says she's fat
but I dont think so at all !
its only 12 leh..!

maybe I go watch another movie,
broke bck mountain maybe hahaha
or newmoon


ok off to nerding mode..
8-D



(L)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home