.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

@. if your the tree, ill be the wood

hello world!
sorry no pictures,

So you can skip this post if you like,
mwahaha
*Big L* is all I can give you , if you do.

That day,
MU Liverpool,
L won *BIG L*
so what? MU fall asleep just once,
and please L fans, Do not Kembang :)
Especially Raja Syazza, haha!

*

Went over for a sleepover at brenda's! I can tell you,
by far its the best welcome greet ever,
Once I came, I got rushed upstairs,
showed me a pic and I laughed till my stomach hurts so bad I cried
on the RUG, ahhaaha
Seriously, you will laugh until you *tergolek-golek*
But no pictures is gonna be exposed.

Remind me of a panda in such a way.

*


Then we watch Romeo n Juliet,
I do think some parts are so irrelevant
Nevertheless it was a pretty cool show,
though the ending was pretty.... weird
I still like it,
the girl is super pretty !


We webcamed then, with a few people,
and I can say , its quite fun :)

Slept at 6 or 7,
woke up at 11 or so.

Went home off for tuition,
thts all!

Today, tuition
and I had my movie marathon
I watched BOLT and JUNO.
Juno is pretty awesome show there,


its 5am :O
gotta jet,
muwaaaaaah


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home