.

Monday, March 09, 2009

@. may is


A goody two-shoes!


Amazing how a table lamp can make you so glowy
at 2am in the morning.


Biology calls real bad.


Wadaap world,
Gonna update just abit, before I continue my bio
and go dating
hahaa.

not

amanda went over to my house yesterday for a sleepover
(that explains the pic) and i can tell you
she never studied.
ngeee

she Woe-ed instead, woooo!
and I slept at 7.30 am,
fuish how cool

WOKE up at 12 ,
the electric got cut,
for those 9/xx row,
you should know why.
The electric lamp post got burned,
if you didnt know !

It sounded like firecrackers,
and those sparky sound
its loud !

Its hot I cried,
and showered twice in an hour
you do da math ! :)

HOT , so we crashed (me manda) at jia's place
god I can tell you its like a whole different world,
like heaven and hell

Studied. Mcd's . Stardust (L)

Sorry daddy,
its JIE's fault, not me :D

Orightttt, gotta jet!
Bio is really caling

I wont get to sleep in peace if i dont finish chapter 2 like NAO !
muwaaaaaah

x
dah
I'll give you a kiss if you can make this writing out,
HORRIBLEST WRITING ON EARTH T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home