.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

@. let it fall

BORED after study


Aloha carramba ayya yaa yaa ayyaaa!
kidding world,
hello world

Its currently 2am in the morning right now,
Im actually studying and planning to skip the next morning ahead!

God knows what time Imma sleep,
but for sure you wont be seeing neither of us chiqas present tomorrow,

As all have heard,
Spot check today, oh whatevr lame
My class got spot check twice,
double L

This time I brought my mirror,
but you ain't got me there, !
better luck next time.

Swift Mc May

kinda like my new name,
super chio too !
cos I was fast inside and out. hah!


currently chatting with carlo and brian !
and txting with jia,

apparently, she's not replying,
she's freaked out about BM !
weirdo >:D


CONGRATS TO MY B,
who won her race :)
We're proud of her!
*BIG L* (L)(L)


Imma continue with my studies now,
Till next time,
miss me, do!


x
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home