.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

@. love,what metal are u made from?


hello world , outing with ze girls on Earth Hour day! Obviously + bra, wouldnt miss him out for the world :D


Obviously Jia the not so great havent send me any pics, this is why Im using
old pictures to blog. But it doesnt matter
Us are still us no matter how many pictures we take

Life has been Ok lately,
I dont like how I am doing wrong in --- every week,
so not coool
But i like the fact that I am called DELINQUENT,
I dont even know the bloody meaning

But satisfied once I dictionaried the meaning,
haha. Come on,
how often do I get to be called someone bad eh?
Im always such a goody two shoes nowadays *BIG L*

Despite the fact that I am sitting alone there in Como,
Despite the fact that I am waiting endlessly
Despite the fact that Julian, JujuBOMBardi is installing a bomb,
I am doing ok

See, im crapping!

I should stop here now

Nevertheless, a very belated 18th birthday to Zhiji ,


Legal la, happy la now? :D


Bye world !
SuperelectromagneticmaymayBOMBardi out ---


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home