.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

@.watching the fire as we grow


I STOLE THIS PIC!

HI WORLD!
its been long, so long.

I can't even remember what I did.
The weather is back to its bloody friggin hot state again,
Practically tear cos its tooo hot!

I remember walking in to tuition the other day in Anthony's
and the first word he said was "WOAH!YOUR FACE SO RED!"
well its so hot, i can feel like im a fire burning
am i Overheating ?

*

Ok So I'm Such a perra here,
I didnt fail my Physics! muahahah,
I damn proud ok? at first it was a 39 (!!!)
Teacher is so cool,
and oh?
I A's my Moral ! muahhaha. at first it was a 69!(!!!_
Teacher is so cool,

muahaha,
told you im a perra
:)

*
w
AITED for Jalan Telawi Tiga aka lim jia today,
waited and she never show, and i think she was waiting for me a floor below? :O
till I missed the bus! Perra!

However,Dixun offered a walk home, how nice ! (!!!)
and Charlotte evantually gave me a ride home (L)
muwaaaaah
thanks sexies!

*
I'm off!


Mini Souljahhhhhsssss

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home