.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

@. i still have my moments,


Well baby, that's just me

hello world,
probably one of my last post (?)
before I meet my death,


seriously. You can see it,
by what Im doing now,
I should be studying instead of this,

But just to notify you lovely readers,
that what may be come :)
mwahhaa
(L) all of you who follow this blog,
especially that one over there!

*

Past highlights of the week or what I could remember

Skipped school on Monday and Wednesday to study in ,
It worked, worth it, real goood

Tuesday, went out to McD's to helped CH in his maths a little,
Its abit a drag , when one doesnt know anything :(
But i was grateful to help.
Adrian ng and nicol was there, it was nice to see them again
for a change (L)

Thursday, probably one of the worst days EVER,
where I screwed up physics ,
but the worst day ever has past,


Let us all have a look out on the second worst day ever,
It will all pile up to the top 3 worst day ever,
Of the month

Gotta jet,
vrrrrrooooosh!

Pls dont let me online again
T.T

(L)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home