.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

@. on the eleventh day of christmas

Hello world,
i know i might be a little late

but this is the only time I got,
since my dearly server break down on me,
all of us girls :D


Happy New Year ,girls (L) of course all of you too ! :)
Wouldnt miss anyone out for the world

2008 has been real nice, ROCKED and fun.

I gained lots of friends , ALOT,
and I dont think I lost alot,
It's not my lost , anyway .

Friendship with me n my girls , also we're so much closer now!


January was fine for me, till FEB everything got SO GOOD :)
and it lasted till JUNE

I have to thank you loads, Seriously.

June 15, my friends had a suprise party for me,
It was great, (L) I had fun

After that was study mode

*PMR TIME*

After pmr rocked, :)
ENDLESS OUTINGS and big holes in pockets, oh yeah
awesome!

Cameron was one hellofa great experience that I will never. Ever frget
Probably bring it down till the day I die :)




Plus ! Watching THIS with my favourites? Yeah probably the best thing ever !
I mean realllllyyyy.. IT was fun when we were rushing.

Sleeping over with them was the best thing on earth too ! :D
I have a great time in 2008 and i hope 2009 will be better.

Cheers to 08'

Welcome to 2009 people !


Countdown was great
and did I mention about that cute awesome I-turned-down-taking-your-spray-offer guy?
WOAH :D


Thats all !
Gotta jet.

Updates for CURVE LATER

VROOOOOOOOOM

Join convo with JIA/MANDA/BRENDA/DARREN was the best thing on earth
I laughed till my tummy ache :D

OH sudoku, SPARE ME! :(

(L)(L)(L) you girls
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home