.

Friday, December 26, 2008

@. on the second day of christmas

Christmas Eve, loves








hello world!
I wonder how did you guys spend your Christmas !
First and foremost I wanna thank my dad for that super chio-ness cow thing, hahhaha ! and my mom for the 3/4 jeans :) there are still some more presents under the tree. wonder who's one. mom says
"For the Children" Hope one of the presents are for me ! ahhahaa

As usual , I didnt get to sleep.
Only got to sleep arnd 8 in the morning. woke up at 10, :
Really do I have Insomnia ?
omg
Dad bought me a bottle cos i Loved it.
its a aluminium Disney Mickey bottle
Its red :D
I LOVE IT.
thanks ,dad ! (L)
The computer is ready hohohoo.
I'm gonna take it back tomorrow
Gosh baby's gonna come back to me ! (L)(L)
have a safe trip woman, (L)

Super cute ! LOL
Definetely gonna make your day

Bring home lots of TaoKeiNoi for me ok :D

gotta jet,

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home