.

Monday, December 22, 2008

@. where o where

hello world..

its currently 4am , and the computer broke down on me. which sucks big time,
hence no online game for me, which explains the boring-ness of me now,
yup

i was doing ok unti some bodo ditched me.. hahahhaa..

yup , something feels not quite right this few days..
I used to have this routine..

sort of like a merry-go-round. doing the same things everyday
sleeping same time chtting with the god damn same people every night eating food every time
now its all messed up. haha
when i wake up ,

I'll just go back to sleep again..
When i'm online.. it feels like the world aint seeing me online..
and when im hungry, i dnt feel like eating anymore ;O

oh oh my ! S needs a big waking up to do !

**

  • mom has put some presents underneath the christmas tree ! but the suprise aint there

  • went to mcdonalds the other day and bumped into yivonne and azmeera and some hot guy ha-ha
  • likes twister fries :O oooo
  • has just watched Madacasgar 2 twice
  • dad has been a real meanie this days
  • house seems a bit quiet-er this days
  • is ready to go back to high school
  • is not ready to take her results
  • is missing her friends badly
  • is starting to rot at home again
  • wants to read people' mind


  • dah

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home