.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

@.on the seventh day of christmas

"Something awaits below..."

29TH DECEMBER
ON THE FIFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

M.I.A.


30TH DECEMBER
ON THE SIXTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

yeap this is it ! (!!!!!!!!!!)
To tell you the truth , I COULD NOT SLEEP AT ALL!
only had half an hour of sleep

Played RO in the morning till 0930 ,
bathe and walked to school with amanda!

*BUTTERFLIES IN TUMMIES*


Was told that it wont be on 10.
we recieved our results around 10 something - 11 !

I took my slip so fast only Hazmi got to see it,
and i folded it , cos i Didnt want to see it !

I heard my girlfriend screaming of joy ! some shedding tears of sadness some tears of joy

*

I started crying as well. hahahhaa. NERVOUS !
Brian's mom even offered to open the slip for me,
But i opened it after it

Well I got what I wanted :)


*


Headed over to PIZZA HUT .
Bumped into Jue/Winshian/JunYi :D
Hotstuffs


*

I would like to congratulate all those who got straight A's !
Jia especially (L)(L)(L)

I worked like a mad woman I think my hard work paid off , no ?

*

There were loads of people who suprised me !

Especially Mithun, :'O
he really studied and his hard worked paid off ! yay !

*

Enough of this, its the beggining of a new year soon !
(L) have fun !

*

Sorry no pictures ! hahahaha
using the laptop

gotta jet,
vrrroooooom
dah


P/S : 6A's 1b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home