.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

@. on the tenth day of christmas

January 2 :
Happy Birthday Kok Choon Ho :)
n Jia's mom
Im sorry i couldn't find a better picture of you,
but it seems like a million of my pics are in your phone,
please delete it as i dont look good,
hhahaha
HAVE FUN :)
p/s : at least the picture is relevant to what im talking about
(see me pointing at the *ahem*lengchai?)






Hello world !
In 2009 I would : (THIS IS NOT A RESOLUTION)
Try not to be in a relationship
Have as much of fun as possible
Study my ass off even harder
Try to eat some vegetables
Play Hard
Get involve in sports
Have some new friends
Name my tortoise
Be more polite
Be abit nicer to the parents
Save more money
WORK during holidays
Be a good girl
Stay out of troubleeee
HAVE the best sweet sixteen.Ever
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home