.

Monday, December 22, 2008

@. you lost,

Tulang belakangs,
Yes. Including the +1 there , ;)

hello wrld, so yes. my comp is still dead.

Anyone computer pro ? any IT person reading? anyone anyone?
I am in a state of desperation here ! and i mean.. really.. really... desperate!

Is a good thing I saved all my pictures, yayay. Sediakan payung sebelum hujan , ohohoh
whee.

anyway i officialy hate dota now, hahaha
even though I actually know how to play the stupid game,
ironic , no?

And and I really wanna Celebrate XMAS with my friends, but they all seem so busy
Dayuuuuum


Or spend my xmas in australia! Or singapore perhaps nearer?
Oh well I will dream for this day to come,

I will make it happen. one day..

Update later.

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home