.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

@.on the first day of christmas


hahah nobody :O
why i so stylo, LOL

Hello world !
Merry Christmas everyone ! :)

Nono, EVEN though christmas didnt go the way i wanted it to,
it never did,
But yeh I had fun with my girls. haha :D

A picture I found in her myspace,

and yup.
She's Katy Perry !
Damn stylo.
I want to be just like her,


I hope everyone is havng fun ! and thanks to those who wished me

So christmas eve was spend at Starbucks and Mcd's !

To tell you da truth , this is the very first time I bought a Drink from starbucks,
ALL for myself, I feel so fly. ahhahaaaa


Christmas without B ! :)
Hope she's having fun

x

S misses B!!!!


So yeap ! at Mc D's I saw MOMO :)

always bumping into him ,

i got to wish him merry christmas on time,

but he ask me for present .!! :O LOL

hope you have fun with Jules .

OKOK then this KWAILOU came in. wearing a xmas hat. WAH all eyes on him,


seriously. It was kind of hard at first cos i wasnt wearing my specs,
Then i wore it. WAH :D
at first I thought he was PODOLSKI (!!)




any resemblance ,girls?


The i thought he was Nick Lachey -.-

So buff :O

But nope, he was a volunatary in a campaign . selling flowers (RM10 /stalk)
for the needies i guess,

He is not that buff as NickL. hahahaha

How can you find so GOOD man nowadays??!??!
Sad thing is he never even come to our table,

Cis!! I got nomoney for your flower ah now? :(
HAHHA, but his hot, TRUST ME

(U can take nick L., Pdlsk is mine, muahaha :O)
ASK MOMO or the girls
ahhahahaha


Anyway I feel damn good now !
I just open my presents under the xmas tree, yey !
Things are gonna get better , haha


Gotta Jet !
Seventh day seventh day , ;D


dah


Merry Christmas once again !


p/s : I succumbed to the fact that, guys are more coward than girls, Hence they got no ball s .ahem!
(no meh!?!?) (( hahahahaha))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home