.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

@. brenda!

4TH DECEMBER 08

today, (4th) Is one of my very best friend's birthday, Brenda Mak . She never fails to be there for me, through thick and thin. hot and cold, (haha) . Obviously she's pretty.

See what I mean ?

She's also a girl who is very self conscious, and wants to look pretty all the time, WHO DOESNT? :)

I've cried over stupid stuff in the past years , she was there. to gave me a shoulder and to hug on. SWEET, no? :) Sometimes we'll advise each other on love issues, hhaa. we do that alot. and we kind of have the same taste in men, NOT ALL though.

We used to dig malay guys. haha


but now, its ROBERT bby ; SEXY Yes, obviously we went out on that day, We might not be able to give her what she wanted on her birthday, obviously. I dont know if she had fun or not. but I certainly did. anywhere with her, and my friends is good enough for me
And of course ! We have our ups and DOWNS . We sorted it all out.. and well. it worked , we became closer n closer and well closer. Sometimes, I envy her. Her courage-ness and braveness and her sporting-ness ! But nevertheless ,Im happy for her all the time !
And she never fails to take good pictures ; photogenic



So we had a sleepover on that day, and god knows what we did? WE GOSSIPED, CAMWHORED ,RO-ed. and of course EAT :D we slept at 8am, after a meal of MCD's


I hope she had fun :D and i cherish my friendship with her, cos what we have, is different ; extra-ordinare :)

I LOVE YOU, B
p/s : pictures from the sleepover next time!
*

I'm happy today cos There are human(S) coming home today ! *JUMPS* (L)(L)(L)(L)


*

as of today, i'm officially a grandmother,
HAH (Self-declare)


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home