.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

@. unexpected

hello wrld, that would be the only 'decent' pictures from brenda's sleepover. the rest.
i think you need to turn your 360 degrees, haha
I'm sorry, its just me. its a habit that i take pictures like this and dont rotate em,







Thanks to the boys who came crashin at ma place this afternoon . I had the most peacefullest nap on earth, haha really !
(zhiji reuben villi +kay) thank god they were downstairs playing mahjong or who cares with my sis
my bro was too busy layaning them , then disturbing my sleep !
Plus it was raining ,nice ok. syok habis

Yeah, i damn satisfied.

Speaking of the rain,

My deepest condolences to this guy, I dont know his name
But a close friend of a friend,
I know he'll be somewhere in a nice place,

Stay strong okay Kwan Juin,
Your strong, and I know that.

gotta jet, gaming!
haa

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home