.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

@. long forgotten, banished

omg hello world !
IM NOT DEAD,

for all the MIA-ness,
its up to you to read this short updte or not !

Currently @ Ipoh.
@ cousin's house. its pretty ok
at least there's astro and wireless, heh

Just came back from a waterfall , at chemor (chepor)
it was great, there no network coverage

When i onned my phone, 5 MISSED CALLS from yow kwan juin
i am missed. haha

and the rest? i guess im no difference

M or S missed her B very very much ! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)
and the rest :)

xxxx

IN LOVING MEMORY OF JJ or J²
we will all miss you
i will never forget the way you scared me, or i scared you for the past 15 years of my life
xx

I knew you were somethign wrong yesterday with all the difficulty breathing..
didnt' think it would be THAT fast . (L)(L)
xx

GOTTA JET

P/S : KANCH I CANT ATTEND YOUR PARTY, HAVE FUN
MISS YOU


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home