.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

@. i beg of you,

hello world, im baack .
the trip was just alrightt !
ill try to make the post as interesting as possible
although its DARN boring..

so the start of the trip.. we went to ipoh first..
damn long
Luckily I had this to accompany me.
i rate this 300% :D

I damn outdated. Now only read. But told you,
read after the movie lessen the dissapointments.
thats why its three times better (L) (L)(L)

I tell you i can remember the story line perfectly ,
and also edward's romantic lines (L)

Dad missed a turning to Ipoh and went for the next,
therefore more time to read the book ! yayayayay .
after that went to Taiping..

No internet no astro,
its kampung areaaa.VERY

When I left Taiping, Adrian the babi friend is going there. OMG
P/S: he lives in my kampung area too. DAMN NEAR :(

Uncle bought a new dog , so that makes 2 dogs in the house !
JJ and Brownie.
now, Brownie only :(
Meet Brownie the handsome :)
he is a Labrador

Of course we went to taiping for reasons.. if not we wouldnt be going there.
1. DENTIST APPOINTMENT (at Taiping. cos my mom knows her)
2. PRAY my grandad cos we didnt come down for cheng meng

well for me its a different story,
i wanted to buy new earrings, pierce the 5th and 6th hole in my ear,and crab
guess what all x jadi you know? HHAA
crab man got married didnt wanna deliver the crabs anymore. cehh
earrings didnt look nice.
and i freaked out last minute for the piercings.. haha!

At the Crematorium
Gods playing chess.. look at the yellow one..
what gender is it? :s

The chess set looks DARN real,(Chinese checkers)
So sis and dad went to check it out..
Turns out it staitonaried there.. haha

I miss my grandpa :S


Somewhere in town... this boutique is there so long time already
x chap lap haha :D


CAMWHORE :P

VIEW @ LAKE GARDENS..
this place damn sesuai become a paktoh spot
trust me :D haha

I will bring my future boy here next time and make out
HAHAHAHHA

The tree looks like three hundred years old :s


Look :S haha !

Later at night...
my aunt told us that there were WILD BOARS behind tesco
near a temple
so we went to check out.. actually i wanted to go.
COS i never seen one before
:D jakun
BAD QUALITY picture,
inside there is a jungle. they come out every night for food
DAMN ALOT :|

and i witnessed wild boar couple mating.. damn ew
and the guy beside me was trying to grab the pig's balls :(


I damn jakun.. :P
P/S : they're ugly


Next day we went down to IPOH again.. :)
uncle brought us to the CHEMOR ( CHEPOR) the next day..
and the next day we went home :)
alot of people :D
but we got our own spot..

wanted to go to the air terjun but don no where..
walk walk walk kena pao i damn scared. :D
ahaa
**

ON THE WAY HOME,
indulged my self into the book
more like i went into t he boook
THE BOOK is darn good :)

Edward is soo sexy , how intimidating omg
thats all. Amanda is faster-ing me,
haha ! :)

Miss you JJ, ;(

BYEE WORLD

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home