.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

@. BEFORE THE CLOCK STRIKES 12..

IS STILL 17 TODAY SO I'M STILL NOT TOO LATE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NG FILMON ,
happy sweet sixteeen , my best friend for almost a year now.
yes i met him this year. only got to see him a couple of times..
and the starting.. i didnt start of in the right key with him cos he wanted
something more.. but its all good now !
He means alot to me and ill be there when he needs me just like he does for me! :D as a friend
(L)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHONG DIXUN
happy sweet sixteen too ! and its a coincidence that you guys know each other just earlier this month or so ! From dota -.- ! But well. NOW dixun is like woaaah. real skinny and his proud of it ! a real nice guy though..:) Worth KNOWing.. HAHAHAHAHA
happy birthday hope you like the present !

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home