.

Friday, December 19, 2008

@.only me !

boo .
(Sushi king chef behind)

hello wrld,
guess wht? my comp just experienced this afterbirth thingy which is weird,
yes, the comp died like an hour ago. and it refuses to let me on,
even if success, the comp will shutdown by itself which pretty much annoys
me and my sister, real bad ! :|

For that, I decided to save all my pictures in case everything goes kaput like last time.
srsly all my pictures gone.. haha ! bye memories,
good thing, i get to start fresh ! :D


19December
Happy 17th Kok Hoe !! You have a great one, and sorry for forgetting,
and thanks for reminding -.-

and one more i missed like omg.

14thDecember
omg happy super duper belated birthay Darren Ee

**

December 17th Dixun the great celebrated his birthday in his house,
and yup me n the girls went ! P/s : hope u like the present :)
The food was great as usual. a girl like me only loves eating !
and camwhoring with da girls was super fun ! will post up the pictures later !
and PLEASE... I don't bite.. I dont know why some people treat me like a vampire.
I am 100% harmless -.- ( I feel like a wo-man-eating-bit-ch-monster)


And also... someting really stupid happened, and some people might think I don't. but I do.
If you said no and lay off with those stupid alcoholic thingy, this wouldn't have happened !
And p/s : I really no credit ?
Go on ignoring but pls be safe at Spore ! (:
I love the girls la.. haha :) what camwhorers we are ! :D

gotta jet !
dah

P/S : sorry dixun alvin wilf blablabla.. Will make it up to you next time ! Amanda x go, so I dont want go also :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home