.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

@. triple's

"goodbye , my almost lover
goodbye, my hopeless dreams"

hello world ,
life has been treating me just alright lately,
a little discontented with life, but everyone
has their ups & downs in their life !

To those Spm students, mostly accounts and art stream people,
happy 10 hari break , Make the best out of it,
It determines your future , fyi.
10 days break , and a year HOLIDAY ,
COME ON , make the right choice

and to those science students, STUDY .. !
you didnt sign up for the hard complicating subjects for nothing !

*
I think Jia is in Penang having a vacation
and amanda and brenda is playing a game ,
what am i doing, hhaaa


Went to Pyra a couple of days ago..
Watched Quarantine.. heck it was damn disturbing okay ?
but im okay now.. ill rate it 7/10 , so go watch !
bumped into many familiar faces , !

went to watch B's basketball game yesterday ,
:) they played great i must say,
i can see they put in all their effort in it,
the boys did too, however . only better =)
lack of confidence I must say... but whose to say ? :)

O well. im proud of my b.. :)

**

Some people they get so piss out of nothing,
out of such some issue , that when it comes to a special person's event,
they'll not go for it.

She is your best friend, I reckon you go, because birthday only comes once a year.
Its not something you get every day , and not how someone would feel every single year,
So why not , go? After all the rough and harsh , or maybe the good and over the moon incidents that happen this year, one's birthday would not be the same without you , :)

but then again , whose to say ?
I know you'll read it. I just knw :)


Oh & It'll Keep Getting Better

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home