.

Friday, November 14, 2008

@. room for squares []


Proof that I'm not Emo ; sexy though :D
HELLO wrld, I damn SS right, lol who cares :)
Today , went out. thanks to all who fetched,
yea yea, them boys want to go yau sui ,
so they did, After hard n long tries I went into the water too !
Went to Kh ,to bathe and all , went to Mamak after that :)
Finally for once went home at 12+ , haha !

Wanted to insert pictures, + syok sendiri pictures,
when i Realized my phone cable is gone , :'(
Too Bad all ,
I think the other tan girl took it with her, lol
study lah che, ss pulak...

Oh well, the twins inserted their sleepover photos in fb,
so here is more :D


Brynn is really tired, haha she fell asleep.


Tracey ; <3

Not ready ok, I eating. lol :D T , B


I'm so cute, :p

Dont want to accept brynn's kiss :D jk <3


They are mine, so :D
We r so crazy .

They are both single btw, :P

till then,

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home