.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

@. i must have known you in another life

hello world !
I woke up at 8am today , proud-ness :)
computer is a good company nowadays ..

Had chats in the afternoon with the usual <3 , amanda jia bra and princess . bra slept at 9am omg i cannot believe it ,LOL ! It was 7pm when Kwanjuin called me.. It was shi hao -.- claiming that its darren's father. LOL i not stupid ah .
Kwan juin called me again to ask what he said.. my mind was focused on a game.. Till it came to one point.. where he said something.. and my reply was "Mmm"
"Mmmm what mm ?!?!?!"
Kena scold.. hahaha !


Had joint chats again today like every other day,
the usual people,
ahaha..

omg nickjo is so appealing !! (L) (L)

got to jet , see you

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home