.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

@.looking for a way to leave

hello wrld,
I just got to find a way to say this !

ALMOST everyone is going GAGA over Twilight?
fans had read their books, and their longing for the movie, (!)
Like real bad.. some even have countdowns on their msn... blogspot..myspace.etc etc
OMG ?!

You guys better wish the premiere is gonna turn out like what you expected..
cos' if not I dont know what to say anymore :|

I've read blogs.. some bitchfighting over Twilight ?
"Im going to watch at xx"
"So what? im going to watch at XX. better than yours"

ZZZ... Does it really matter where you watch?
If your really a die hard fan of the show you wouldn't bother where you are going to watch it are you? ..

HAHA, then again.. I'm just saying..
I want to watch it too..
and then ill read the book :P

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home