.

Monday, November 17, 2008

@. kun ka po :P

hello wrld, :)
AMANDA's hamster is so cute,

I'll rob your house tonight,







I took a total of 10 pics of the hamsters, :S
FYI, I love hamsters since i was small
just tht mom wldnt let me have one,
so we bought one fr manda instead


Woke up at 9 , damn early I know,
Lunch went great,
I love my grndprnts, their so cute <3>

You cnnt blame me :P I like to take pics,
and i really dont care if it looks bad :P

:) chatting with alot of poeple,
amanda is sick god knows if she's okay anot,
hope your okay <3

maaan , i miss that gemok ! HAHA
one whole day tak online = one whole day cannot insult,
haha ;P

kwan juin where u ? HAHA
i made a new friend, his name is mervin,
or sandwich ?

dah

P/S : finished moonlight resonance , i kinda regret for watching it fast :'(

EDIT
**

I forgot to post about how, after lunch. dad brought us to TheCurve, i have nothing inparticular i want,
just want to watch madagascar2 again. but mom says no :( but still , as mom headed to shop byherself spending her time in nichi...
dad ,boyboy and I went to cineleasiure!
I was bragging how much i want to watch it and how much they should watch it because its funny ! :D

what a coincident, they're having this madagascar dance competition.. i watched the ss19 school..
TT , anyways it was by McDonalds.. so yeah. i got bored and walked away ,its notlike their gonna give me free ticks...

and guess whoo i saw.. RONALD MC DONALD !! he blardy hell scare the shit out of me,
as you all know im afraid of
CLOWNS
so whatever mascot nonsense i damn scared one ok :|

dad says im a chicken , haha
wthvr :P


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home