.

Friday, November 14, 2008

@. little m



hahaa i damn ss right told you,

Hello world, so yes, the tangirl didn't took the cable,
it was under the table all along, I feel like a stupodiot...
I woke up 10 in the morning, so much for waking up at 6pm the day before,
when i Slept at the same time everyday,

Damn boring, I just realized in the morning got no show to watch ,
no nice cartoons also . Lilo n Stitch ? oh my. :'(
Online also nobody , everyone is like still sleeping

I feel like a wondering zombie ! TT
Finally Bra came online, haha !
I got him to open webcame , hahaha , Im so bad

Dumb btch too engrossed with his ps2 !
sensored some stuffs out, because LOL later people think im phsyco
Bra so gonna kill me for this, too bad :P
I'll eat you for ranking me scariest person alive , rawr
o|O

Bra can be such a pain in the ass sometimes, no really ! but i think he is also a great girlfriend, LOL !
He will annoy the HELL out of you ,yet he can be really nice and kind,
Sometimes a little gentleman too , there;s still man genes in you ! haha

Brian says:
oo
Brian says:
i still have some guy genes in me left
Brian says:
lols

I finally succumbed to the fact that guys maybe quite gentleman nowadays !
Like when i had this chat with wilfred the night before,
wooo i'm impressed, HAHA :D

and when A or whoever else wait for me to sleep first, haha how sweet.
(LIKE this only call man ma..)


However, point of views might just change in a milli second,
you'll never know what your in for next.....


Dad bought this for me, sweet much ? :)
is it yummy, it looks yummy to see,
yummy to eat?

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home