.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

@. brian's

hello wrld, :)

as usual i woke up so early again today ,12 :(
still when I online got people ask me "YOU never sleep ah",

aha..I not pasar malam seller ok , lol
We were so bored ,
Brian Amanda Darren and I got very very bored,
so we headed to Brian's house :)

Brian took a cab to fetch darren to our house,
and went back to Bra's house,

I can tell you I love bra's mom alot.. the way she talk is so cute ,
Dont think u can find my mom being lidat.. lol
Bra's brother OMG , are the cutest people on earth !!! I feel like pinching them
(Derek .. and especially Jared!)

Some game.. and my name.. tiny soldiers :)


Brian's self obsessed sticker thingy (His own name and number on it)
Manda watching SawIV
d's favourite
red me,blue bra,brown dar,black chow

Ever so cute Derek and Darren
You might see Derek around cuz his form1,
form2 next year

Bra derek darren
Milik sendiri :P

The most trendiest fan on earth!
:P

Mom's using my facebook so dont kacau pls , :)
she's playing word challenge,
Currently chatting with Amanda Darren and Jia Yuan ..

Thnks amanda's mom for the transprt, i feel damn bad kena sesat TWICE :D

gotta jet,
tired :'O


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home