.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

@.morning sun,


I look damn lost, but dont care :)

hello wrld,
its 0930 only , which means
a) I didn't sleep
b) I woke up early

haha, i woke up early kay ,
I came online and the same questions was popped out to me,
"OMG YOU NVR SLEEP AR?"
eh , so bad :(

I'm hungry !

Okay let me recap frm what i missed,
I can't remember ,
anyways,

Yesterday went to visit the oh- lovely grandparents in PJ,
was suppose to take them out for dinner , with my aunty and uncle.
When we reach to their house, my grandpa said he took his dinner already
we were speaking in hokkien btw, :)
My dad said my uncle was suppose to tell my grandpa, but kongkong claims he wasn't informed,
I got so angry ! :(
so my dad called my uncle,turned out he FORGOT TO TELL

why like this ?at least inform la, dont waste my dad petrol :(
So we went dinner without grandparents, to a shop got duck one,
all the tasty ffoood seems untasty ,
we were all in such a bad mmood,
idk why their fault but they also like bad mood,
hahahaa
anyway , aunty uncle keep putting VEGETABLES on my sis plate,
I got damn angry because they kept insulting me how im not eating vegetables
and how i should sit next to them,
(When i purposely sit far away from them HEH EHHEHEE!)

Went ac later, zhiji jia aaron lina and manda. :)
that explains the long face okay people, ?
i was in a bad mood, so if you read this stop asking me?
Plus the smoke in the ppool centre is just killing me, its blrdy irritating
My eyes hurt so bad, and well , my hair got smoke smell :(
I don't like.

**

Went home, :) and have chat combo's :D
1.me,brenda,amanda,darren e.
2.me,ant,chunkit :)

Oh well i kept fighting with chun kit ! Cindy tak cukup meh , hahahahaaaa
kwan juin was such a sweetheart for not shisha-ing at carlos aftr hearing my long long long long rants
about smoking would killed,
and told him abt my dream, the amanda one -.-
that people will just gone in a second,
HE GOT SO SCARED HE DON DARE SHISHA :D
lol :)

I feel like a mind-manipulating bi t ch ,
oh well, at least, a good one :)

hungry nw,
byee !

dah

P/S : going lunch today with grandparents and uncle and aunty to make up for yesterday,
I SWEAR ILL SIT BESIDE OF MY MUMMY AND DADDY :)
they knw it vry well hw much i hate veges :)

P/P/S : Adrian tan and choo (cousins) if you happen to read this, im sorry ! you can at least help me tell them my hand is long enough to reach every food? :p


P/P/P/S : I still love you guys okay ! :D

P/P/P/P/S : LawYiHao and bro, happy birthday !! :D (15 nov - ac day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home