.

Friday, October 03, 2008

@.d

hello wrld !
yes yes, new blogskin,
its 0545, I was bored alright??

Accompanying Filmoooooon my good friend ,
okay maybe he is accompanying me,
No difference,
We're both pretty nocturnal

I think this new thing is pretty ,
BETTER than the last maybe ,

I was thinking ,
hmmmm . If the chatbox should be up again ?
Tell me! In msn x)
but I rather it stay that way

because the main reason I took it away was because I have to check&reply

Those whom privated their blog and not taking any account of letting me read it (HAHA) , Can I please remove you from my links? Its going taller than a giraffe -.-


not to mention , those who is planning to/planned to delete your blog,
please notify me via msn, fb,ms,fs,sms ,ANYTHING!
Don't let me keep your links there for nothing -.- Very the panjang you know ?? (HAHA)

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home