.

Friday, September 26, 2008

@. not your last ?


licks up on the favourite ape ,
sambil belajar :)

hello wrld ,
Trials turn out pretty okay doh ,
lots and lots of high As ,

I promised once , yes i wrote in in my blog like a month ago that I will change this very boring blogskin of mine, HAHA.
After so long , I still have not .
Busy lah , (Oh lazy (!) )
Since my B has changed it,
I will try too, hahaha.
AFTER PMR, HAHA !

Yes yes, im still fantasizing about plans after pmr okay ? :)
Today is the last day and the next would be a holiday.
SO yes, to those vry yummmy people, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !
I'm sorry if I did anything that offended you ke ape tah , SORRY !
Please please, I want food . dont want money (: HAHA

Have to be serious after this day,
But first , its time to get some serious snoozing !
Oh i love Mc'Shakers ? Me n Amanda had our delivery and the food taste
amazingly gooooood, YUMMM ! though expensive, delicious food don't come in cheap :)

off now, byeeee wrld.X
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home