.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

@. hopeless restless

hello wrld ,
right now i'm bloody full ! (think of it anyway you like, )


Woke up very very early in the morning,
so not your usual routine on a holiday ,
went to amanda's house later on (again)
Studied for a while ,
told her i felt like eating mc Shakers and she gave me the *u siao ah?* look x)
I'm addicted to that stuff,

Went to McDonalds' later on HAHA ! what else? Mc shakers (!!)
And i Saw my old friend , Corey Luke Long ,
and of course the pretty Nicol.

Yes. I'm so full !
Oh oh did i mention my credit is going to Dieeee ?

I had 25 bucks a week ago and now? 4 bucks, You Do The Math .
Because ;

Celcom LINE USER (which means 15 sen for me , and Free for you since you are not the one paying your bloooody bill !!)

Get my loss? Alot alright .
See, talking about that I just got a msg frm a celcom user,

and of course the lovely J .

Off nw,
But here a some pictures to feast yr eyes on


BEHOLD , the never before seen photos taken the past few months !yrs truly, amanda chow took this
oops x)

contrast gone all wrong ,
haha. mspce fr a bttr view

dah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home