.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

@.

hello wrld ! :)

Schoooool is so so boring today ,
half of my class was absent, so yes,
PRETTY quiet , and relaxing .

It would be great to sleep but at a time like this ?
Sleeping is nt possible.
so yeah, the class is quite quiet, very little noise
Every one doing their revisions ; scared to death !

It was nice overall ,

OH OH, my bestf 's bro just got together with his boo, congratulations !
(****** sudah maju ! HEHEH )
I know who'll be jealous screaming in agony,
guess who guess who
HintHints * Ghost !
Got your clue ?

Oh yes, I was playing word challenge just yesterday .
I admit i was pretttyyy worked up !
Daddy came in ,he decided to help but he just stood and watch
heaaring my screeches
"I must beat that stupidd girl !... " (not stupid, just a metafore)
"Must beat.... "

"YES I BEAT THAT STUPID GIRL !!!! "
"pa, I didd it ! "

(MUM CAME RUSHING IN ) *

YES, My mum plays word challenge too,
She played it more than 50 times now , using my acc or sis,
AT best was less than 7k , HAHA ! :D

Going to do the thing i Love the most,
see you . x
byee wrld

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home