.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

@.hardship

hello wrld ,
good evening all ! holidays are just great ,
Me the girls are already acting like its after PMR ,
Which clearly not ! :(

Went out to Mcd's the other day to study !
I did studied, a little, dont know about the girls,
what bout going to MCDs without MC SHAKERS (!!!!)
i LOVE that thing ! omg , im going to die fstr, hahaaa
SINCE IT WAS the first day of Raya.
Subang Jaya is like KAMPUNG SJ -.- pictures .


I feel like im obsessed with my own initials, M -.-
pressed 99 on accident while snapping this good for nthing picture
The View Inside and Outside of mcds
I definetely felt like a roaming ghost -.-


Now you know ? :) all my friends are back in kampung,
Some even on a vacation !
let me be the one to say that PMR is coming, love :)


The SS girl, J (above)
The computer freak girl ,A (below)
((trying to follow Neiji's style))




*

after that , went home,
decided to go for a movie ,

Money No Enough 2 !

its nice :)
i not studid 2 , is btter though.


While in the cinema, amanda kept calling ,haha!
asking me to go ovr to her house to sleep-study-ver :)
With HouChing !
We had fun , bonding !
And studying with the Namo-Ami-Tab-Ha musicccc :|
Kenny G sounds better ok !


this is even random
Its me, and Amanda's dog -.-

I have this habit of not rotating pictures, lazy okay !
Was woken up in the afternoon by loads n loads of phone calls,
Mum call a few twice and some IDIOT kept calling, stupid anjing
And tons and tons of text messages ,
by the dog, syfq and kwan juin ,ha ha!


I'm sorry for being rude but if you could just stop disturbing me and
manipulating my good friend's brain , you wouldn't be receiving such a cold treatment !

Ooo, dinner awaits !
Miss me , do x)

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home