.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

@. independent


taken back in the early 07's

hello world,
so you saw ze very old picture !
it was still in my myspace's photos,
I really missss my long hair x(
Its straiiiggggghttt

And look to what has become now,
Hideous and horribly terrible !
Oh well ! :| I was planning to rebonding aftr PMR (idk why malay calls its refreshin?)
And cut it Jenny's style (GossipG S2 )
Its sooo pretty, and she's only 15 too ! :)


Had my lunch ! and maid coooked up some fries for the ruscle,
might as well I tag along :) Yummy okay !

Will be attending tuition later at 8 !
Doubt there will be loads of students, eventhough the class consist of chinese

See you later, love!
Miss me ,do . x)
13 more days.....................

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home