.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

@.nick jo

hello wrld !

its been few weeks now since that V thing happened ,
yet the news are still spreading around more than ever !
IF you were a good person should you not be helping x ?
X was a mangsa in this case , too.
It should be subsided by now because I believe everyone makes mistakes.
Though we make not look at one the same way ,
One still deserve to live because it is not you who created man .

I admit that I am not a very good person ,
but I too have feelings.
We should all imagine being in that person's shoe ,
You wouldn't want to .
I know I don't .

I'm searching around fr blogskins,
hurm hm, no nice ones !

To those who sent a txt and who did not recieve yr replies,
NO CREDIT for a. Busy for B. Lazy for C . Handpain for D :)

Kidding lah not so bad .
Alright im off nw,
byee wrld

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home