.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Look, who's jumping fr joy.

Hello wrld, x)
picture above is when my Spaghetti (line 1) is winning a race
over fettucine and jyip's pet !
Champion !

Today was super boring, Only studied about an hour,
when some can attend tuition for dfsdfhsduf hours !!

Spent the day by sleeping ,waking up at 3 , food time !
Watched Gossipgirls S2, and Onetree hill S6 ,
dinner time, Mkn,
After dinner , Sausages yumm
After sausages, chocolate breads !

I'm going to get fat, good thing no ? :)
Oh well !
Yesterday brother challenged me to a game of chess,
I've never played chess more than 5 times in my life, but of course
I knew how to play la.. Pictures says it all .
PS : I'm the white .


left to right : Queen,Bishop,Bishop,Knight,Knight,Castle,Castle, Pawn x5
who knew I was good in this, heh heh heh!


When Mr King HAD no where else to go x)
Wherever the black king went ,clearly is the end of the road for him.

alright im off now ! :) miss me, do !
Byee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home