.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

@.dream away

Hello world!

It's raining now and the weather is absolutely perfect
Even perfect to be dreaming away.

I don't like my blog link I've been considering about changing it.
But I can't seem to make up my mind what should my new link be.
But It should be practical,convenient and of course,Me.
But since I haven't found the right one,
this would have to do!


And also,
I've been trying to figure out how do I put my own background,
without IT actually being tiled in squared, you know (repititive) not even
going with the full screen thing.
Anyone knows?
I doubt someone will come and tell me how do I do it,
So till I research(hahahaa) about it,
Light gray would have to do!

Did I tell you,
I felt like changing my e-mail address as well?
Really , but when I think deeper about this,
It would be so time consuming to add everyone back
to the new e-mail,
Or import all of my contacts there, which Obviously
I do not know how to do.
(Anyone?)
And I have thought of many many many names for my new email
which would sound practical!
But for now, Until I made up my mind and Until some kind soul
or Until I find out about importing contacts,
This e-mail would have to do!

WOW I'm so random today,
But its a live journal and a way to express my thoughts,
ain't it? Although I'm expressing it publicly :|
It's better than writing a diary though,
A waste of pen inks?

*

I sort of forgot today's tuition time :|
I would have to find out soon, so I can have my power nap.
Exhausted really. ;(

Reminder2Self : Must write down tuition times!


thanks for reading! :)
dah

.....Oh yeah, I sort of like chrome nowadays,
as in... (black&white)-ish+gray.
Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home