.

Friday, January 08, 2010

@.Determination

Before going to bed!

Hello world!
I feel so hurt! ;( Okay fine maybe I'm THAT skinny,
so what!!! I got pure heart okay madachaka! (Not cursing!!!)

Right now I feel so freaking determined,
and really really really determined, and once I set my mind on something
There's no way I'm gonna change my mind!

I should thank you old man ,for saying those words, okay not directly at me,
but still (!!!!) Give me time ...
And for sure I'm gonna make you swallow those words DOWN YOUR THROAT.

So, it's beginning of the year and Mood : Determined.
Thanks alot Hussin.

I is no pillar.

*

My parents have been seeing me 'bergayut' on the phone lately,
That's not a very good sign is it?

Packing my bags..... Off to bed! ;)


P/S: Swallow your words before you regret NOW.

bye!!!!!! (L)
dah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks anonymous for the comment! Do continue visiting then! ;)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home