.

Friday, January 01, 2010

@.Twenty ten

After three hundred and freaking sixty five days of
twenty nine,

twenty ten is here.

TwentyNine was filled with bitter and sweet memories,
and 2oo9 was a great year with the family and friends.
I left twentyNine in a very happy and restless mood,
nevertheless ushering twentyTen in a very very very very
Happy mood together with the most magnificent people
I have ever met in my entire life.

Three hundred and sixty five days was filled with joy laughter tears of joy tears of
sadness, depression, anger , happiness and more happiness!

In TwentyTen everything will be so much better!

*

Working days are officially off the hook!
I'm missing every every single one of them!
Excluding MrRidzuwan .
SOrry but I think you're the one that's gonna miss us
when we're gone :)

I've no regrets meeting all this greeeaaaat new people
from different different countries.
I miss them all!

Have you ever have that feeling, of like once you get to really
understand and know the person... you just part with them..
suddenly...?

I want to make sure i keep in touch with all of them!
x

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home